Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happenings

May 14, 2010

Airport: OAK
Time: 1800
Location: San Leandro Marina
Registrations collected: 9
For a total of: 441

I went back to OAK on Friday night to watch the FedEx MD-10s after a crazy long week at school. I still haven't been able to figure out for sure what else the marina is good for besides planespotting, sailing, fishing, and illicit drug use, but something else definitely goes on there. Whatever happens started happening as more and more cars started to pull up, so I decided to get away. I'm making a metal note to avoid that spot from dusk onward, especially on a weekend - probably not the best idea. Still a nice little break from the world (my world), though.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see any other way to contact you. I suddenly noticed referrals coming from your site and decided to see what this was. I'll be watching it from now. Nice stuff. Greg R. grobinson at onewavemedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I stumbled upon your blog and quite enjoy it - a nice, digestible summary of what's happening.

    ReplyDelete