Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little more from LAX

So Southwest had a 3-day birthday special where flights of fewer than 451 miles were going for $39. I was tempted to go back down south, but opted instead to go visit a friend in Portland, OR who I haven't seen in a while and miss lots. Someday (like when I'm actually employed) I'll get back down there, but for now PDX, a few 737s, and a dear friend outweigh the draw of a repeat visit to LAX.

Since I haven't been to the airport since my last post, and since my narcissistic side rather enjoys this whole blogging thing, here's a video I took at LAX in May. THIS is why I said in a previous post that, depending on what you're looking for, it might be worth to tread down Aviation Blvd. a bit. Talk about adrenaline! Enjoy, and kindly ignore my obnoxious commentary in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment