Thursday, March 11, 2010

February 14, 2010


February 14, 2010
1100-1300

Airport: SFO
Location: Bayfront Park
Equipment: Nikon Action Zoom XL 10-22x50
Registrations collected: 59
For a total of: 187

The Boy suggested an airport date for Valentine's day and of course I agreed. He's the best.

This was the first time I got to see a pattern with the airlines' schedules and planes flown, getting to see that rush of jumbos again around noon for the second time. This time, though, I got that A330, along with my first MD-82. And then...along came a special treat. We saw it arrive on 28 where the fog was much too thick to read the registration number, but my hopes were confirmed when it came back for departure - Shamu One! That's my first themed livery spotting and I found it very exciting.

Lowlights:
  • Fog.
  • Fog.
  • Fog.

Highlights:
  • Finally getting that A330.
  • Shamu!
  • Fantastic company.

No comments:

Post a Comment