Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 4, 2010

January 31, 2010
1045-1400

Airport: OAK
Location: San Leandro Marina
Equipment: Nikon Action Zoom XL 10-22x50
Registrations collected: 3
For a total of: 191
Airlines: 1

Yeah, my Oakland outings are never the most spectacular in terms of numbers, but this one was quite enjoyable. With country music, fresh air, and sun to enjoy, the airplanes become almost just the icing on the cake. I quite enjoy the marina even though it's nearly impossible to collect registrations or spot any cool aircraft. It makes me remember to slow down, and that I actually really just enjoy the sites and sounds of the bay, the city, and the airplanes. Apparently I need to be forced to put down my notebook and pencil, but I always enjoy it when I do.

There is a Volaris A319 that arrives and departs every afternoon. I didn't get the number on its arrival, so maybe next time I'll stay for the departure when it's taxiing slowly enough to view the registration. I don't have a Volaris yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment